Aaron Rodgers purportedly signed a $400 million, four-year deal with the Packers.
– Aaron Rodgers agreed to a reported four-year, $200 million extension with the Green Bay Packers, making him the highest-paid NFL player ever. (NFL Network)
– The deal includes $153 million guaranteed, and Rodgers will receive approximately $50 million per season. (Ian Rapoport and Jay Glazer)
– Rodgers confirmed on social media that he will be back with the Packers for the 2022 season.
– Last offseason, Rodgers had conflicts with the team's front office and expressed frustration, leading to speculation about his potential departure.
– Throughout the 2021 season, Rodgers improved communication with the front office and showed a possibility of staying with the Packers.
– Rodgers' new deal signifies a long-term commitment to Green Bay, suggesting he will likely remain with the team for the rest of his career.
– The contract extension brings hope and excitement to Packers fans, securing their star quarterback for the foreseeable future.
– Despite previous uncertainties, Rodgers' decision to stay with the team provides stability and continuity for the Packers' future campaigns.
The Rock's Dwayne Johnson says, "I could've been better," in response to criticism of the Maui wildfire fund.