– Emmy-winning meteorologist Elise Finch dies at 51 at a local hospital in New York.
– Cause of death remains unknown, according to WCBS New York.
– Elise worked at WCBS for 16 years and was a gifted professional who cared deeply about her work.
– She was known as a wonderful ambassador in her community, especially in her hometown of Mount Vernon.
– Elise was a fiercely loving and devoted mother to her daughter Grace.
– She was also the wife of Graig Henriques, a photojournalist at WCBS.
– The station expresses sadness at the loss of a friend and valued team member.
– NFL training camp begins for rookies, with veterans joining next week, igniting excitement for the upcoming season.